About UNT Blackboard: The University of North Texas (UNT) is a public research institution in Denton with programs in natural, formal, and social sciences, engineering, liberal arts, fine arts, performing arts, humanities, public policy, graduate professional education, and post-doc research. Eleven colleges, two schools, an early admissions math and science academy for exceptional high-school-age students from across the state, and a library system comprise the university core. Its research is driven by about 38 doctoral degree programs. During the 2013–2014 school year, the university had a budget of $865 million, of which $40 million was allocated for research. North Texas was founded as a nonsectarian, coeducational, private teachers college in 1890; and, as a collaborative development in response to enrollment growth and public demand, its trustees ceded control to the state in 1899. In 1901, North Texas was formally adopted by the state.
UNT is the flagship institution of the University of North Texas System, which includes additional universities in Dallas and Fort Worth. UNT also has a satellite campus in Frisco. Certified enrollment as of the fall of 2017 was 38,081, the sixth largest in the state. For the 2011 academic year, the university awarded 8,608 degrees, of which 24 percent were at the graduate level. North Texas awarded 459 Ph.D. degrees from fiscal years 2009 to 2011.
UNT Blackboard is an online web portal which provides a platform to the students to enhance their learning experience. Blackboard Learn System of UNT allows the students to access the resources, tools and other features in it such as media library, online classes, online tests, and much more information resources. You can also check your courses and information related to it. The UNT Blackboard is not available for 24/7. It is not available every Saturday night from 11:00 pm until 2:00 am. But, students need to log in to the UNT Blackboard so as to access the information available on it. For your ease, we have updated the complete login procedure along with the detailed instructions. Check the further information in the below section.
UNT Blackboard – Login
In order to log in to UNT Blackboard, you will require a few things. Also, you need to follow the instructions that we have mentioned below.
- A pc or a laptop with internet access.
- A web browser.
- UNT Blackboard login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of UNT Blackboard or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of UNT.
- On the right side of the page, you will find an option or a link which says ‘Blackboard’.
- Click on that option to proceed to the next page.
- After that, you will land on the login page of UNT Blackboard Learn.
- Enter your Username in the required space.
- Enter your Password in the required space.
- Then, click ‘Login’.
- Now, you can access the information you need.
Note: If you do not have the login credentials, register or create an account to obtain them.
UNT Blackboard – Reset Your Password
In case, if you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit the login page of UNT Blackboard.
- Click on the link which says ‘Forgot Your Password?’.
- Then a new page will be opened.
- There you need to enter your EUID and Password in the required fields.
- After that, you will be taken to your ‘MyUNT’ account.
- Go to settings and change your password.
- And finally, you are done!
If you do not remember the EUID and password, click on the link which says ‘Forgot your EUID’ or ‘Forgot your Password’. Then follow the on-screen instructions and reset your login credentials. In case, if you still have any login issues, contact the UNT help desk. Below are the contact details of the UNT Help Desk.
UNT Help Desk:
- Phone Number – 940-565-2324
- Timings – Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – midnight
Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
UNT Dallas Help Desk:
- Phone Number – 972-338-1448
- Timings – Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday – Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
For more details, visit the official website of UNT at www.unt.edu.
UNT – Academics
The sky’s the limit at UNT, where 38,000 students from around the world choose from 200+ high-quality degree programs in 14 colleges and schools to pursue their dreams of becoming teachers, artists, engineers and everything in between. Here are the UNT Colleges and Schools.
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Public Service
- College of Information
- Honors College
- School of Journalism
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Merchandising, Hospitality, and Tourism
- College of Music
- College of Science
- College of Visual Arts and Design
That’s all about ‘UNT Blackboard’. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)